Friday, December 16, 2011

Horse 'em!

"Every idiot who goes about with Merry Christmas on his lips should be boiled with his own pudding and buried with a stake of holly through his heart." (Scrooge)

Read more at Suite101: Dickens Quotes From A Christmas Carol: Ebenezer Scrooge, Bah Humbug and the Victorian Xmas Story | Suite101.com http://lito-apostolakou.suite101.com/dickens-quotes-from-christmas-carol-a169177#ixzz1gWxoiyor


Anyway, my brother just reminded me of a commercial that we used to get a huge kick out of back in the day.  I know, 1996 doesn't seem like "the day" but it was fifteen years ago...  I like to think that I have a pretty jolly Christmas spirit, but I sometimes think about how frustrated Santa must become when he has to interpret those nonsensical Christmas lists.  Turn back the clocks with me and check out this fun commercial for Polaroid:



OH, and by the way, you can check out my first commercial voice over gig... I am the first Elf who says, "Well, Santa, our research shows that retro is in!"

http://www.owenmccuen.com/audio/NJ_Lotto_Commercial.mp3

Thanks as always for checking out my rantings and ravings!  I never did get that Fighting Frankie action figure...But have a Merry Christmas, despite what Scrooge says.

No comments:

Post a Comment