Thursday, August 11, 2011

New Gig

Hey All,

I know you've been holding your collective breath waiting for me to get famous... Well don't breathe yet.  I have done a few gigs since I first began my quest began around the 4th of July, but I'm just getting started.  So, while I'm not exactly famous, my friends and family can hear my voice on the radio.  I am  appearing in a commercial for a new restaurant in Philly called Lacroix.  I haven't been there yet but you can give me your reviews.  When you hear the commercial, you won't be able to stay away!  Trust me, it's very convincing.

The spot is playing a few times a day on B101.  If you're not much for radio listening, you can hear the finished commercial here:

http://owenmccuen.com/audio/Lacroix_'Double%20Talk'_60_mix%203.mp3

Thanks for keeping up with me and listening to the Voices in My Head.  Now my voice can be in your head for awhile.  Let me know what you think.  Feel free to comment on the blog, message me on Facebook, or shoot me an email.  Also, keep listening for some fun "celebrity" readings of literature, poetry, recipes, or whatever strikes my fancy.  I promise never to take myself too seriously.  Thanks,

Owen


btw, I "liberated" the above image from newscopy.org, found on a Google image search.

No comments:

Post a Comment