Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Charlie and Ian Strike Again

After quite a bit of fiddling with my gear, I finally have a recording setup that I can deal with.  Lots of stupid imaginary conversations will undoubtedly be popping up in the next few months.  Maybe it will only be one silly comment, but at least there will be some voices that you can recognize saying some ridiculous things.  This little tidbit is something I've been thinking about, and someday I'll write an actual script for Charlie Sheen and Ian McKellan to use instead of just randomly dropped sound bites.


I just can't stop saying, "I'm on a drug... it's called Charlie Sheen!"
Of course, after saying it like the Vatican Assassin himself I began experimenting with Ian McKellan
and I can't decide who is more convincing.  Sir Ian can be pretty authoritative, so you'd believe him in a heartbeat... but Charlie swears that one's face would melt off after doing the drug.  And does Mr. McKellan's face look melted to you?   Well, maybe he's holding it onto his skull in the photo but he appears to be in good health otherwise.

Wanna hear what they might say to each other:

No comments:

Post a Comment