Saturday, August 27, 2011


Hey Everybody,

I've been really busy with a lot of crazy crap lately.  I went to Portland, OR for the second American Beer Bloggers Conference (#BBC11 for those of you who dig hashtags) and had a blast!  Right before I left, I recorded a voice gig.  The end user was Tremor Video.  I'm not sure where exactly the recordings will end up, but I'm pretty certain they aren't for the general public, but rather companies who are involved in the process of contracting Tremor Video.  Either way, it was a worthwhile venture.  I'll take this opportunity to shout out Kevin Joella as a great sound engineer!

I'm not particularly fond of photographs of myself.  I really don't like posing for pictures.  But so far, everyone I've spoken to in the voice acting community has told me to get a head shot for possible on-camera gigs as well.  So here it is.  Without resorting to downright sorcery, Jack Elberson has made me look like a respectable citizen.  Thanks, Jack!

What I really wanted to share with everyone is a link to Giant Food Stores "Passport to Nutrition."  I recorded this gig about a year ago and I'm just now getting it out there.  If I can gather up all the links in one spot one of these days, I'll update you.  But for now, it's worth a look-see.  It will take you to the beginning of the "Learn" segments.  Just click on the different lessons and go to the animated stuff.  I appear as all of the kids and most of the sound effects (all the chomping, zooming, running, writing, measuring, etc.).  Actually, if you have kids of your own, spend some time with the lessons and watch the live-action segments as well.  I only appear in the animated ones, but there's a lot of info for parents and kids to keep everybody healthy.  Enjoy it!  Here's the link:
Passport to Nutrition

Thanks again, friends, for spending a moment with the Voices in My Head.  Hopefully you'll be hearing more and more of them.  I have been.

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for a solid contextual advertising company, I recommend you check out ExoClick.

    ReplyDelete