Friday, October 21, 2011


Hey Y'all,
If you got my tweet the other day, you'll remember that I did an audition yesterday.  It was for an intro spot for a segment on HGTV.  I should find out soon, so I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, here's some of my work from a few months ago.  The end user of the audio is a company called Tremor Video.  Here's one of the segments that I did for them:


That's kinda fun, huh?  I'll be putting up the other two sometime in the next few days, so be on the lookout!  Thanks for checking out the site.  Remember that you can find a bunch of my recordings at www.owenmccuen.com.  And remember also that I am a starving artist of sorts.  So if you know anyone who works in audio or video production, animation, television, Hollywood, or intergalactic travel, please spread the word!  Link them up to my site; Give them my Facebook and Twitter info; contact me so I can send them a cd... HOOK A BROTHER UP!!

These voices are still in my head, by the way, and I'll be doing some fun stuff coming up.  When it comes to fruition I will be sure to make it available.  Thanks for listening!

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for a reputable contextual ad company, I suggest you take a look at Chitika.

    ReplyDelete