Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Traveler

Hello, Fellow Travelers,

I have wrapped up filming on my first short film, "The Traveler," by Nachshon Windsor.  I really couldn't have asked for a cooler bunch of people or a more fun introduction to film acting.  We did stunts, acted against some special effects, and died in violent ways. I actually got smashed in the face with a hockey stick.  Sweet.  Pretty much everyone dies in this film.  In fact, even the people who survive die at some point during the story.  Yes, it's a bleak tale, but the characters are pretty rich and I hope there will be a feature-length project in the works--I'd love to be a part of that production.  Hint, hint...

Here are some pics from the shoot:



I have some really cool news coming up soon, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment