Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Welcome to My Head

Hello All,
The winds of change are whistling through the cavern between my ears!  Leaving my job, getting married  (Love you, Rachel!), honeymoon in Napa, and July 4th weekend are coming up in short order.  Upon my return I will be available for full-time work on voice over projects and other related sonic frivolity.  I'll try to keep y'all posted on crazy voices I pull from betwixt my pant cushions as well as random thoughts on entertainment, beer, and perhaps some Notre Dame Football.  Look for some audio and video links coming up as well.  Don't hesitate to share my posts with your friends and follow me on Facebook and Twitter.

Listen to my demos: owenmccuen.com

Thanks for all your support!  Hopefully you'll be hearing from me soon.  I hear from me all the time.

Owen

1 comment:

  1. could you blog about my blog on ireland
    http://mrstoryhorse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete